Gas Generators for GC Gas Stations
A Parker Balston GC Gas Station provides hydrogen and zero air to Flame Ionization Detectors (FID) on Gas Chromatographs (GC). These generators are designed to provide carrier, fuel gas, and support air FIDs and capillary columns.
The hydrogen cell produces up to 500 cc/min of 99.99999+% pure hydrogen gas after passing through a no maintenance palladium membrane with pressures to 100 psig. The zero air compartment produces up to 3500 cc/min or zero grade air.
The GC Gas Station is a complete system with state-of-the-art, highly reliable components engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Produce ultra-high purity (UHP) zero air from house compressed air (<0.05 ppm total hydrocarbon content) and 99.99999+% pure hydrogen in one enclosure
- Eliminates costly and dangerous helium, zero air, and hydrogen cylinders from the laboratory
- Speeds up separation, increases sample throughput and extends column life
- Recommended and used by many GC and column manufacturers
- Payback period of less than one year
Flow: HYDROGEN FLOW RATE: 500 CC/MIN, ZERO AIR FLOW RATE: 3500 CC/MIN
Outlet Pressure: HYDROGEN: 100 PSIG, ZERO AIR: 40 - 125 PSIG
Purity: 99.99999+% HYDROGEN, < 0.05 PPM HYDROCARBONS, ZERO AIR
Gas Generated: Hydrogen and Zero Air
Application: GC, GC-FID, GC Carrier Gas